Occupation: Calvert County Public Schools Safety Advocate; Retired Prince George’s County Police Officer
High School: Bladensburg High School, Bladensburg MD: 1981 – 1984
College: Norfolk State University, Norfolk VA
- Norfolk State University, Norfolk VA: 1985
- Bladensburg High School, Bladensburg MD: 1982 -1984
- All County Honorable Mention: 1984
- Calvert High School, Prince Frederick MD: 2013 – Present
- Prince Frederick Eagles Boys & Girls Club, Prince Frederick MD: 2012
- St. John’s College, Chevy Chase DC: 2003 – 2011
- Overall record: 55 wins and 41 loses
- Linebacker Coach, each season coached an ALL WCAC Linebacker
- Peppermill Boys & Girls Club, Capitol Heights MD: 1996 – 2002
Favorite Quote: Forget Failure, Forget Mistakes, Forget Everything, Except What You’re Going To Do Now and Do It!
General Background: Coach Johnson is married to a wonderful woman who makes him a much better man. Since the age of 7 yrs old, football has always been a part of his life either, through either coaching or playing the game. Football has open some doors in his life, were if it had not been for for football, life would be very different.